(MOB)ilizers

Here's what I have to say about the fantastic Vancouver (MOB)ilizers:

On that first MOB meet and greet on Granville Island where we got to know eachother, and then proceeded to flash mob in the park, I knew that we were going to have a amazing year. After only that one day I could feel the community we were forming. Then there was We Day, Halloween for Hunger, Gandhi Loves to Rave, and my personal favourite the Vow of Silence. With every new fundraising or awareness campaign, I felt closer and closer to the other (MOB)ilizers, and I felt as if I was doing amazing things for our world. Some days, when I was stressed beyond belief, or losing my sanity, I would remember those moments where we stood silent for 2 hours in those friged tempuratures or that day that we pumped up a crowd of global citizens. Some days, the (MOB)ilizers kept me sain. I love you all dearly, and thank each and every one of you for what you have done for me.

Mad MOB love,
and look forward to seeing everyone back next year!

Comments

Popular Posts