2030

I sit here typing, just because I'd rather do this than answer questions about Canada's economy in the 1920s. Ahh, procrastination at its best.

Lately I've been attending many school board meetings and reading lots of blogs and articles about revolutionizing the way we learn and the way our schools are run; about teachers being innovative and incorporating technology into classrooms, while keeping traditional values and creating a sense of global community. Teachers have quite a challenging task ahead of them.

But it got me wondering; if I were born in lets say 2030, how would I be learning about Canada's economy in the 1920s? I'm sure it will look a lot different from what I'm doing right now- pen, paper and a text book.

We have an exciting future of endless possibilities ahead of us.

Comments

Popular Posts