Fill In

Life's been crazy, which is why you haven't heard from me.

I've been busy at school.
Hockey's started, soccer's started, field hockey's started.
I'm still trying to come up with a great story idea for my CBC News Day Audition this week.
I'm writing for The Espresso Press, which launches this weekend, so articles need to be created.
I've been working on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPIrUm_Btrc

To fill you in on the weekend, we had the Vancouver (MOB)ilizers kick-off. Looks like a great group of youth, and it's going to be a fabulous year of social change. I'm counting down the days until WE DAY. (15!)

I helped at Walk for Smiles where we raised $20 000 for the Starlight Foundation work with experts from pediatric health care, technology, and entertainment to create programs that educate and entertain children with serious illnesses.

Next on the agenda was BC Rivers Day; a international festival (World Rivers Day) to celebrate and educate ourselves on the importance of rivers, and how to conserve them.

And of course, to the CBC broadcast centre for a great journalism workshop, where we met some big name reporters. I am more than excited to audition this weekend!

What a great weekend! And I even managed to get almost everywhere by bus, from UBC at 6am to Granville Island, I'm getting pretty good at this independence stuff!

Comments

Popular Posts