Summer Rambles

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!

Monday was my last exam- math. I thought it was going well, and that I knew most of the stuff until I had finished and had to go back through the questions that I skipped- which was a good 30% of the questions. I then realized that I didn't know as much as I had thought. But that's alright, we are now officially done grade 10. Report cards are here; yearbooks are signed- until September, see you Seycove!

I'm not sure that I enjoy the feeling of waking up and having no set schedule. I love sleeping in, but once you realize that half your day is gone the thrill suddenly disappears. It's been great to spend time with friends though, and you could not even understand how happy I was that we watched the Lizzy McGuire Movie, my favourite childhood movie. Some might say it's sad that we can sing along to most of the songs, but really, every girl had those songs memorized at one point or another. And besides, they're good feel-good songs!

Now that I have so much time on my hands, it's time to look for a summer job. It's time to finally start reading some of the books that I've been meaning to read for ages, and go through my list of must-see movies. First on the list- Sicko and Patch Adams.

Comments

Popular Posts