3, 2, 1, Blastoff

One provincial down, 2 to go.

English was easy. Now I have science and math, my 2 hardest subjects. I cringe at the thought, but then just think, after those 6 hours of torture, I will be free for the summer. Sleep in as late as you please, do whatever you want with no set schedule. I love the thought!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I semi-enjoyed the English provincial today. As I was writing I could vividly see how much I've improved this year and it showed me what I was capable of doing. Usually the essay questions are on a set subject and leave no room for creativity, but this essay question was very broad and you could do whatever you wanted with it. I found myself talking about a camping adventure, 16 and pregnant and the Dalai Lama.

I wasn't too worried about English to begin with, but it was easier than I was anticipating. Lets hope math and science are just as easy- I am not expecting it.   

Comments

Popular Posts